GiFD is a $10 Same Day Delivery service that is reliable, fast and highly affordable. As we develop this Melbourne first service we understand that you might be a little sceptical if we can deliver what we promise and you might have a few questions.
Our team has compiled some of the frequently asked questions here along with their answers for you.
- How much does it cost?
Same Day Delivered starts from $10 per delivery which includes 10 kilometres, as per Google driving route.
- Are there additional charges?
Additional kilometres are 20 cents per kilometre.
- What sort of times can you move?
We can move items classified small or medium or as a rule of thumb can fit in a car.
- Can you move large and heavy items?
Yes, we can move larger items with our vans, trays and light trucks however you will need to select a standard or express service.
- When is this service available?
Same Day Delivered is available business days for all bookings before 4pm Monday to Friday.
- Is there a delivery time frame?
No, we offer delivery the same day. If you have a delivery time frame please upgrade to a standard or express service.
- What if I am delivering to a business and they close at a certain time?
You are able to select a ‘deliver by time’ when booking which allows us to plan better. If we are unable to meet this requirement, we will not make an attempt to deliver which is chargeable, and automatically allocate your job for delivery the next business day.
- Is there tracking provided?
No, we do not provide real time tracking. However we do provide proof of delivery,
commonly a signature or a verification photo, along with notification once your delivery has been completed.
- How do I know if I should partner with you?
We understand that choosing a reliable delivery partner can be a challenge. Please check out our customer reviews for peace of mind we will look after you and your business like all of our clients.
- Are there minimum volumes my business must send to qualify for this service?
No, at this stage as we launching our service we are inviting all businesses, small and large, to partner with us.
- Is there a cost to open an account?
No, all businesses, who have a registered ABN can open an account for free here.
- Are there account keeping fees or additional charges?
No, we do not charge account keeping fees for our standard accounts.
- What happens if there are any issues?
The best thing about our service is our customer support. We are available to answer any of your questions, issues or discuss solutions during 8am and 6pm on business days. We are here to help you!